Located in the heart of the historic town of Stellenbosch.
The original building dates back to 1946, and was owned by Prof. Gerrit Kruger, a professor in Greek and Latin Classics for 33 years. In 2007 it was purchased by the current owners to convert into what is now Albarosa Guesthouse. The house was home to a vast collection of books, which inspired the names of the various rooms. The self-catering flat, Stories Cottage, and the Mystery apartment were built during these alterations. One of the few remaining thatch roofs in the area and possibly the highest creeping bougainvillea in town.